Here's Idol sa Kusina Recipe for Episode 98/June 23- TRI-CITRUS BAKED SALMON WITH CRISPY SKIN.
- salmon fillet, skin removed
- skin of salmon, scales removed
- lemon, sliced
- lime, sliced
- orange, sliced
- onion, sliced
- carrot, sliced
- fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- fresh thyme
- butter, sliced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Photo and recipe credit: IdolsaKusina
1. Season salmon with thyme, salt and pepper.
2. In a baking dish or roasting pan, place onions, carrots and button mushrooms.
3. Place the salmon and then butter slices and the lemon, lime and orange slices.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until done.
5. Fry the salmon skin and season with salt and pepper.
6. Top the fish with crispy salmon skin and serve with roasted vegetables.