Here's Idol sa Kusina Recipe Ep. 95 / June 2- MINI CINNAMON ROLLS.
1 cup flour
1 tbsp flour
1 tbsp sugar
1 7/8 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/3 tbsp butter
1/3 cup milk
photo and recipe credit: idol sa kusina
1 7/8 tbsp butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/3 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/8 cup milk
1/4 cup peanuts, crushed
1. For the filling, in a small bowl combine softened butter, brown sugar and cinnamon
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, sugar, abking powder and salt.
3. Add in softened butter.
4. Stir in milk to form a soft dough.
5. Roll out dough on a lightly floured into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
6. Spread the remaining filling on the rolled out dough.
7. Roll up the rectangle, with a sharp knife slice into small rolls. bake fro 20 to 25min at 400F
8. For glaze, combine powdered sugar nuts and milk in a small bowl and stri until smooth.
9. Once rolls are finished, drizzle on glaze and serve warm.