Here's Idol sa Kusina Recipe for Episode 98/June 23- MAGIC MIXED VEGGIES WITH CREAMY ORANGE DRESSING & MAYO PEARLS.
- 300g mixed lettuce (red and green lolo roso, romaine)
- 80g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80g seedless red grapes
- 1 pack kesong puti, cubed
- 50g peanut brittle
- 200g fish fillets, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- oil for deep frying
- For dressing:
- 1 ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pack gelatin
Photo and recipe credit:Idol sa Kusina
1. Season fish with salt and pepper, dredge in flour, egg, then breadcrumbs. Deep fry until golden. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat water and add gelatin. When dissolved, add into mayonnaise and let it chill to set.
3. Use melon baller to make pearl shapes.
4. Toss the lettuce, grapes, kesong puti, peanut brittle, cherry tomatoes and fish fillets with the citrus dressing and top with the mayonnaise pearls.