Here's Idol sa Kusina Recipe for Episode 83/March 10- Bakalaw Tuyo.
- 350g of tuyo
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 thumb sized ginger, crushed
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 green finger chili, sliced
- black pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup green olives
- 1 cup water
Photo credit: idolsakusina
• Soak dried fish in a bowl of water for 5-10 mins.
• Heat olive oil in pan. saute ginger, onions, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic. Add 1 cup water and let it simmer.
• Add dried fish and olives. Sprinkle some ground peppercorn. Cover and let the dried fish simmer in tomato sauce for 5 to 8 minutes.
• Garnish with green chilis.
• Serve with rice.