Here's Taste Buddies Recipe- Beef Tenderloin with Hollandaise Sauce and Cauliflower Puree.
250 grams, Beef tenderloin
1/2 cup butter, clarified
1pc egg yolk
1.2 pc lemon, juiced
hot sauce to taste
worcestershire sauce to taste
1. season beef with salt and pepper
2. heat olive oil in a pan. add the beef and sear for 2-3 minutes per side.
For the Hollandaise Sauce:
1. whisk egg yolk with 1 tbsp hot water until pale and double in volume
2. in a double boiler, place the bowl of egg yolk on top and add in some lemon juice
3. slowlly stream in the butter. thin out with lemon juice if too thick
4. add worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. season with salt and pepper.
5. serve with cauliflower puree and asparagus.